Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gramma's "Love Yourself" Breath Excercises

     Finally, with the help of my friend, Emily,  I have made videos of four simple breathing exercises you can try.  They are designed to help you unlearn old, unconscious  breathing habits and bring to your awareness how easy it is to energize, soothe and calm yourself with a full breath. Practice with the videos taking a full inhale and exhale.   Now you will know how to breathe consciously "to pull yourself together" and experience your body, heart and mind in a united state of consciousness.

     These first videos will be focused on ways to accomplish the number one agreement of the Us for Precedent personal changes already listed on this blog. The idea is that by trying the suggestions that will be offered for each agreement you will test if they work . Then if you teach your friends what you've learned, we can begin a wave of change that supports the evolution of consciousness.



5 comments:

Dudley Evenson said...

Wow Gramma, those three breath exercises are great! So simple yet so beneficial. I am going to use them every day and also teach people. If everyone did the breath exercises we would have a lot less stress in the world. And it helps with depression too doesn't it? Keep up the great work. Even though people may not be leaving a comment, they are benefiting from your inspiring posts. We love you Gramma!

Christina Wienhold said...

I love this breath work. A"reset button" for my whole being to be peaceful compassionate and loving to myself that touches beyond me and you. It connects me with my body, especially with my heart and my belly. Nourishing and massaging my body with my breath from the inside out. My face softens and leaves a smile that is contagious to my surroundings.It is very fun to do anywhere. Try it at your work or with your neighbor, while you are waiting at a stop light or in a park. It is amazing and yet simple to choose to breathe deeply, all the way...much love to you Gramma

Aspen said...

These breathing exercises are precious!...Why not put them on you-tube so more people may benefit from them...much love to you!

Gramma said...

Thanks Aspen for your comments. All my videos are on YouTube. Just search for Gramma Sez and you will find them on my channel. Stay tuned for more and thanks for your support.

James Bauckman said...

This has really helped my focus