Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Beginning

This is a picture taken at my 79th birthday party.  I have given myself the year 'til my 80th birthday to materialize the vision I have been holding for forty years and share with many others.
This vision is to create a wave of consciousness that is necessary for us to heal ourselves and others and to protect life on our planet Earth, so that negativity does not continue to separate us.  When you and me-US, begin to work together, we can achieve a United "State" of America.
"US For Precedent" is each of us taking the steps to make personal changes that will inspire a different, more evolved consciousness in our nation, and world, so that we may be the best people... and know what it is to be all that we can be as human beings.  It's a time for creativity, new ideas, and a joy that inspires us to celebrate each day as a step towards better life for all.
I hope this blog will stimulate and inspire us to have a creative discussion about "the hows" this can take place.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you are very very loved. Thank you for the healing you have helped nourish in this time

Unknown said...

Let your inspirations come through! Thank you all the good people helping Gramma to have a larger impact on our precious world. Let's work together and it will be alright!
Give love, Spread Love, Be Love

Unknown said...

Ahumdalayla! I will use your inspiring words and influence to set a Precedent in all my daily actions, big or small.

Moorea said...

What a radiant photo of you! Happy belated! I have this vison that people stop doing the work they hate and start doing only the work they love- and getting paid well for it. Or at least in the meantime trying to bring the energies of a giving, compassionate serving spirit to those we work with if the work itself is not perfect. I'm inspired by your words!
Moorea (Mo)

Moorea said...

What a radiant photo of you! Happy belated! I have this vison that people stop doing the work they hate and start doing only the work they love- and getting paid well for it. Or at least in the meantime trying to bring the energies of a giving, compassionate serving spirit to those we work with if the work itself is not perfect. I'm inspired by your words!
Moorea (Mo)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Gramma- your words here sent a tingle through my whole body as if my soul was responding physically to your message. I am committing to this conscious healing effort!

Dudley Evenson said...

Serene,
Dean and I are very excited that you finally have this blog to express your wonderful ideas on US for Precedent and Gramma Sez. We look forward to keeping up with your latest postings. Congratulations!